The Hertfordshire CCTV Partnership comprises Stevenage Borough Council, North Hertfordshire District Council, East Hertfordshire District Council, and Hertsmere Borough Council. The Partnership’s CCTV control room operates out of Stevenage and provides 24 hours CCTV coverage 365 days a year across Hertfordshire and Central Bedfordshire.
- Letchworth Heritage Foundation
- Central Bedfordshire Council
- The Plaza Development Stevenage
- Hertfordshire County Council (Schools)
- Stevenage Borough Council (Out of Hours)
We continue to maintain our status of being one of the largest geographical CCTV networks in Europe and are actively seeking to add more sites to our estate. At the time of publication, the total number of cameras monitored by the Control Room is 537 which is an increase of 15 over the 522 in 2014.