The Hertfordshire CCTV Partnership Ltd offer a wide range of solutions which are geared towards detection, prevention and prosecution of crime and anti social behaviour. Each system is designed to be bespoke for the site and we will advise you on the best options for coverage and detection based on your budget and needs.
|PIR motion sensors link to the nearest camera with a tour that incorporates the range of the PIR.|
|Motion capture cameras
||Example of an activation showing movement on a camera|
- If it is a person who is not supposed to be on site they will warn them via the integrated loudspeaker system on site.
- If the person is engaging in criminal activity the rn relevant police division will be notified via our direct link to the police control room.
- The CCTV control room are able to give live updates to police officers on the ground to help capture any persons involved in the criminal activity.
- If an intruder is seen on site the CCTV Operator will take appropriate action
- All footage on our systems are recorded on site for at rn least 28 days and are readily available to review and download via our on site police liaison officer.
- All evidence is sent directly to the investigating police officer and a copy is kept in the library in case it is further needed.